You need a SharePoint specialist
if you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of the following questions:
You need more than just a solution
– you need a Microsoft SharePoint specialist
Migrating to SharePoint? A SharePoint specialist can help solve your SharePoint challenges – whether it is migrating data, customizing the intranet, or giving your site a fresh look.
You can rely on Ungoti's SharePoint consulting services
Ungoti is a Zulu word, which means ‘expert’ or ‘specialist,’ and that is just what we are.
We build customized and complex workflows
With the SharePoint platform, we can help your business reach new levels. Our services include:
Having trouble with SharePoint?
We can help!
Ungoti’s SharePoint services can help you improve your business by helping you to:
- Work more efficiently by sharing the latest and most relevant documents, data, and information with departments, teams, or individual employees.
- Create your business collaboration platform so that leadership, management, and employees can work toward one goal and purpose.
- Create & manage your own collaborative web sites easily so that employees can work together no matter where they are based.
- Simplify how you search and share information so that employees can use their time more productively.
- Standardize your processes and procedures using workflows so that all your business processes and procedures are streamlined.
- Integrate your solutions and applications so that all aspects of your business are housed on one platform.
- Protect your data from unauthorized use so that your business is protected.
As your SharePoint specialist, you get the advantage of our experience and expertise in Microsoft-based solutions. That’s a big advantage you have because we can help solve your SharePoint challenges.
This is what Ungoti’s SharePoint specialists can do for your business:
- Develop custom web parts, set up internal collaboration and an integrated SharePoint environment
- Build SharePoint workflows
- Automate your business processes
- Use collaborative solutions to your most pressing problems
- Create SharePoint content management solutions
- Implement Business Intelligence solutions
- Improve how your employees search and share information
Get ready to witness results that matter
Migrating to SharePoint might be a mean feat to some. But here at Ungoti, we know what we are taking on when we take on a new business project. We also know the kind of results you expect. We follow ten steps to get your business onto SharePoint. So, when we work with you, this is what you can expect:
Step 1: A thorough and detailed study of your business needs to see how best they can be aligned with SharePoint’s capabilities.
Step 2: Share our knowledge with you on how we can use SharePoint to meet your business needs.
Step 3: Create an architecture that will guarantee a stable and reliable operation of the SharePoint solution, as well as the ability to ensure trouble-free maintenance.
Step 4: We include out-of-the-box SharePoint features, if necessary, to ensure all your business requirements are met. We also ensure that your data is not compromised and is 100% safe from external threats and security breaches by configuring security settings and permissions.
Step 5: We take a step back and customize your unique solution. Improvements are made by creating a customized user interface and ensuring a better user experience. Our team of SharePoint specialists ensures that your corporate identity, brand, and unique business process are completely supported by the SharePoint Environment.
Step 6: Once the foundation is laid, your data is migrated seamlessly from your existing solution to the latest SharePoint version. We also migrate data from an older SharePoint solution to the latest SharePoint version.
Step 7: We build a completely collaborative environment by integrating your new SharePoint solution with your enterprise systems (if you have any), such as ERP, HER, CRM, HR, BI, ECM, and more.
Step 8: Your solution undergoes a stringent quality check process to ensure there are no functional errors or storage bottlenecks. Quality assurance includes test planning, test automation, continuous testing during the development process, integration testing, release testing, and regular code review.
Step 9: We train your content managers, administrators, and employees through live training sessions, interactive videos, and user manuals.
Step 10: We will provide you with continuous support, and our SharePoint specialists are always at your beck and call to answer doubts and queries you might have and to address technical problems if they arise.
Why choose Ungoti as your SharePoint specialist?
When you choose Ungoti as your SharePoint specialist, you get more than just a solution that transforms your business’ performance. You get:
- Fast-paced progress to ensure quick results
- Efficient SharePoint services from start to finish
- A professional and reliable team from Ungoti who will work with you – for you
- Flexibility to ensure your needs are met